Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sticking With It

Today is Day 5. I have successfully been watching my points and writing EVERYTHING down that I eat. So far, you could say I've been successful in my Weight Watchers efforts. I choose healthier foods, I make smarter choices, I try to get in everything on the good health guidelines.

I ran into one snag in the plan, or maybe just me. I was eating the right foods, exercising portion control, following all the rules: One of them is taking a multivitamin every day. Well, I got my One-a-Day Women's vitamin, but it made me throw up. Anyone have an explanation, or the same problem with this?

In the meantime, I've also been putting some of my focus towards exercising. I usually just stick to my "Walk Away the Pounds" 1 mile walk. I gave the 30 minute walk [without weights] for 2 miles a try. It was harder than the one mile and wore me OUT. I've also tried a Broadway Sweat video. That was longer, but slower paced. In any case, I'm changing it up and thats the important thing.

In other news, I have been trying to find a job. I got called for an interview with Human Resources at Croasdaile Village, the job I really wanted as a Home Care Companion. I was recommended for my second interview with the Home Care Supervisor, which means I'm pretty much in. I just want to make sure that I can get enough hours before I say no to another job. I also got a call from J.C. Penny, which was my LAST choice because it takes so much gas to get there. But I told her I wasn't available until after my Junior Enrichment experience next week.

Anyway, I'm well on my way to accomplishing my goals for this summer. I have interviews and prospects for jobs, have started exercising, and am well on my way to achieving my weight loss goals.

1 comment: